Tuesday, August 16, 2011

wtfdto returns

Hellooooooooo my friends! It has been a while and I sincerely apologize. It's been a rocky spring and summer and, frankly, the psychic debris field of my heart and brain could not deal with posting anything. So, here we are, the summer is nearly over and I am back for just a minute before I go on tour with my band, Enablers, for 2 months. YIKES!!!! 40 shows!!! What are we thinking?!?

As a way of dipping my toes back into wtfdto I present you with a video, made last spring, before the permacloud started following me around. My friend, Claire Brown, wrote the pretty words and melody to the tune. We are sort of a band. I hope everybody's summer has been full of love, laughter and swimming holes....or lots of whatever it may be that makes you all tingly and feel-good.

enjoy!!!!




wtfdto is still a persistent production made by Kevin Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment